Home DigiTech Software

JamManagerXT Problems

I have a JamMan stereo looper and I have problems using JamManagerXT with it. I have installed V2.0 on my PC Win7 Pro 32bits SP1 as far as V2.3.5 doesnt work on this PC.
I have installed V2.3.5 on my laptop Win 7 Pro x64 it works. But On both computers it works erraticaly. I have seen many identical comments on various forums. It seems it is coming from the driver as far as some times the JamMan stereo is not recognized. Sometimes it works for a certain time than disconnects. We would appreciate an update working normally. The JamMan Stereo is a very good machine, It is a pity that the soft is really poor. We are in 2019 !!! Thanks for keeping me informed of an update.
Your Faitfully from France.

Comments

• SAME PROBLEM!! Both laptop and desktop Windows 10 machines "Could not read firmware version of device..." keeps coming up. "JS 1.3" displays when I power up the JamMan Stereo. This used to happen regularly on my laptop but never on my desktop. I love the JamMan Stereo but have ALWAYS had trouble with JamManager XT connecting reliably … is there a driver fix out there? Help!!

• Come on DigiTech pay one of your software developers to fix the JamManagerXT software so all of us using your products can tell everyone how great they work. This is unacceptable!!! Get with the program please!!

• bluecoyotebluecoyote Posts: 1
    edited September 2019

Yes, please Digitech, fix this problem! All the bells and whistles in this software don't amount to anything if it doesn't work. I recently had to rent a Boss RC-30 because my Jamman is entirely inaccessible via the most recent Jammanager on my mac. I have to say, after a lot of research I chose the Jamman Stereo initially over the RC-30, but I'm being swayed due to the ease of organizing my loops on my computer. The Boss system is so simple it makes Jammanager embarrassing. Please don't start losing customers because of some resistance to funding reliable software! I still want to believe this is a superior product.

• Will return my new Jam Manager XT today.

A shame I didn't find this page when I was researching which looper to purchase.

• I there. first post here and long time JamMan stereo looper user.
    As from today ( i used the manager xt last week for the last time with no issues) I cant use. The program crashes and disspaears from the screen after a few seconds. Is this issue going to be fixed or should I start looking for a plan B?. or a different looper... thanks in advance any feedback will be much appreciatted

• @aschillingusa said:
    Come on DigiTech pay one of your software developers to fix the JamManagerXT software so all of us using your products can tell everyone how great they work. This is unacceptable!!! Get with the program please!!

It s december Now, and this problem its unsolved ! really disapointed by DIGITECH!!! they call themseves DIGITECH!!! come on!

• Jammanager XT DOES not work on MAC. usb conects to Jamman XT, but does not read the files, nor write on the pedal or external. SOMETIMES it reads, sometimes. !!!
    please fix the Jammanager so the pedal can work with full potential.
    Thanks ,

• guitarpigguitarpig Posts: 1
    edited December 2019

Thanks to murphysound I got the Jammanager up and running on my Mac. I managed to get my internal loops copied to the library but it constantly crashes or says it can't play the selected file. I wanted to rename the loops and create setlists. I managed to rename the first loop but after that it constantly crashes. I can't believe that Digitech Harman is willing to leave all of their Jamman owners in the lurch like this. If I had known, I would have bought another product. Perhaps if enough of is start spreading this all over social media they might make an effort to fix it. Terrible development.

• Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can download the JamManager software? Got the Jamman Stereo recenetly and cannot find the software anywhere.

Cheers,
    Snow

• acfacf Posts: 2

Whenever I run jammanger xt, it's shows my device and loops and then ejects the device after about 10 seconds. So I'm unable to backup my loops. This is unacceptable!!
    Jamman Solo XT / MacOS 10.11.3

• @acf said:
    Whenever I run jammanger xt, it's shows my device and loops and then ejects the device after about 10 seconds. So I'm unable to backup my loops. This is unacceptable!!

I replied to your comment in another thread. I believe I already emailed you this morning correct? I show you downloaded the beta 2.3.7

• For Mojave/Catalina users:

We have no version, beta or otherwise that will work with Mojave or Catalina unfortunately. The only way to read loops without using the software is to utilize the external/expandable memory and plug that into the Mac with a card reader and manually transfer loops that way.__

We do have a beta version 2.3.7 that will work up to and including High Sierra 10.13. You can email [email protected] to request this.

The JamMan Series has been slated for End of Product Life. No software/firmware updates will likely to be forthcoming. We are trying to get the Mac version up to compatibility with Mojave/Catalina but there are no guarantees. Right now the beta version is all that will work for Mac, so you may need to dual boot your Mac OS with High Sierra if you have updated to Catalina.

The JamManager XT 2.3.5 is working fine on the latest Windows 10 1909 build. That is another work around.

• The firmware check issue is now fixed as well.

• VanmanVanman Posts: 2

@HARMAN_EElde said:

@acf said:

I replied to your comment in another thread. I believe I already emailed you this morning correct? I show you downloaded the beta 2.3.7

Can you please repost or send me the link for beta 2.3.7 I am having the same problem utilizing MacOS 10.158.3

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 691

There is not a public link for the 2.3.7 software you will need to contact tech support:
    [email protected]

It's funny right after I posted this, i saw your email come in, I have sent you the software :)

• AlluvionAlluvion Posts: 1

@HARMAN_EElde said:
    It's funny right after I posted this, i saw your email come in, I have sent you the software :)

Could you please send me the software too? I have the same issue. Thanks

edited August 4
  • MalkMalk Posts: 2

I have a problem with the JamManager XT software on my Mac. I can upload one file from the library to the internal memory on the device. When I try to upload the second it stops halfway and the upload window disappears and nothing is being upload. Am I doing anything wrong?

• @Malk said:
    I have a problem with the JamManager XT software on my Mac. I can upload one file from the library to the internal memory on the device. When I try to upload the second it stops halfway and the upload window disappears and nothing is being upload. Am I doing anything wrong?

How many loops total length in Playing time? Does it say dF on the display of the JamMan? You are limited to 35 minutes total playback time with the internal memory

• MalkMalk Posts: 2

It doesn't matter how full the internal memory is, the program is losing contact with the device every now and then.

• Try the 2.3.6 software instead for Mac and see if it seems more stable for you?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EoJE1L7d9wVOKcSSJgw6aJAXhqkEXIXJ/view?usp=sharing