Home DigiTech Software

NexusSetup_Mac_Version_1.0.1-mac dont work in macbook Catalina 10.15.1

Someone knows why?

Comments

  • i dont have problems with the instalation but it shows like this when installed:

    https://ibb.co/VVqLvpG

  • I contacted tech support about this issue and this was their answer back:

    “ As of now, we’re aware the Nexus Librarian application Mac version is not compatible with the new Catalina OS, but we also have no exact schedule/timeframe/ETA for an updated version at this time.”

  • Same problem boxes appears instead of letters, please update !! I can't arrange anymore presets for my gigs from the computer !!

  • We have an active escalation for this, we are hoping for an timely fix. In the meantime you can use the Nexus Librarian on a previous OS with no issues. I would recommend a Dual Boot OS with 10.14 or lower.

  • BazBaz Posts: 4

    Unacceptable... SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP! That is all...

  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 691

    @Baz said:
    Unacceptable... SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP! That is all...

    It is being fixed - that is all the info I have. I have no schedule or ETA or I would impart this to everyone.

  • BazBaz Posts: 4

    Good day Digitech... has there been any "fixes" regarding the Digitech and Mac Catalina compatibility issue(s)?

  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 691

    We do not have a Nexus Librarian version compatible with Catalina as of now no. It will work with 10.14 and lower.

  • acubaacuba Posts: 11

    so what is now with fix? I have same story...not usable

  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 691

    @acuba said:
    so what is now with fix? I have same story...not usable

    It will be released we hope soon, would recommend using Mac OS 10.14 or lower in the meantime.

  • acubaacuba Posts: 11

    Please release compatibility fix for MAC OS 10.15.5 asap

  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 691

    It is being worked on, no Schedule or ETA

  • EmileSEmileS Posts: 1

    So you've just lost a customer.

    Not being able to use this software on my Mac (Downgrade my MacOS .. Are you on drugs??) is unacceptable.
    Not giving an ETA is unacceptable.

    I WILL NEVER BUY A DIGITECH PRODUCT AGAIN IN MY LIFE AND WILL TELL EVERYONE WHAT SHIT SW SUPPORT YOU PROVIDE.

  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 691
    edited July 14

    @EmileS said:
    So you've just lost a customer.

    Not being able to use this software on my Mac (Downgrade my MacOS .. Are you on drugs??) is unacceptable.
    Not giving an ETA is unacceptable.

    I WILL NEVER BUY A DIGITECH PRODUCT AGAIN IN MY LIFE AND WILL TELL EVERYONE WHAT SHIT SW SUPPORT YOU PROVIDE.

    As is completely at your discretion to do so and hopefully you can find something that works for you! I really sincerely hope you find a better product and I really wish you nothing but the best. Take care and be safe out there Emile!

  • BazBaz Posts: 4

    For Digitech to simply say "See ya" when it's obvious their CUSTOMERS are frustrated with their lack of support, knowledge, and professionalism in situations such as a simple download issue shows EXACTY what type of company they choose to portray. And, it will not go unnoticed. Your CS Rep(s) are worthless, as now is your products. To advise @EmileS to "find something that works for them" solidifies your ignorance in the market. For me, and I'm sure for the rest of us something else has been found that currently and going forward will never be associated with Digitech or nay of its affiliates. I sense a company that will be out of business very, very soon.

  • @HARMAN_EElde any updates on the situation? It is very frustrating and should not be hard to fix!

    For everyone: I am using Windows version of the software through virtual machine Parallels meanwhile.

  • @DrrrrOn said:
    @HARMAN_EElde any updates on the situation? It is very frustrating and should not be hard to fix!

    For everyone: I am using Windows version of the software through virtual machine Parallels meanwhile.

    No updates as of now unfortunately.

  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 691
    edited September 21

    @Baz said:
    For Digitech to simply say "See ya" when it's obvious their CUSTOMERS are frustrated with their lack of support, knowledge, and professionalism in situations such as a simple download issue shows EXACTY what type of company they choose to portray. And, it will not go unnoticed. Your CS Rep(s) are worthless, as now is your products. To advise @EmileS to "find something that works for them" solidifies your ignorance in the market. For me, and I'm sure for the rest of us something else has been found that currently and going forward will never be associated with Digitech or nay of its affiliates. I sense a company that will be out of business very, very soon.

    I personally care and do what I can to help every customer, whether you think we're worthless not withstanding, but there are situations that are beyond my control personally. I wish it was just a simple fix of making the software work for Catalina somehow, and it further is compounded by the issue that the product is also now discontinued as well. There has been talk about making software for Digitech products "open source" and community supported but that has not come to fruition. All I can do is mitigate discontent and let our product dev know that something needs to be fixed. Not much I can do when it just simply doesn't work except reiterate (and I do) that they need to get it fixed ASAP.

    With these frustrations and types of issues, there is not much I can offer from a tech support perspective sometimes, it either works or it does not and if people can't or do not want to use workaround solutions, and want to come here and tell us how much we suck or feel that we don't care, I mean, what other response is there that I can personally say? As a customer I would move on too. I totally understand if you have no faith in the brand at that point. I wish the product dev would just fix it as well, but apparently it is not an issue they can fix quickly, and I have no good reasons to offer as to why. Take that however you can. I'm not here to argue with folks.

Sign In or Register to comment.