Ask your questions here!

HARMAN_RobHARMAN_Rob Sr. Manager, Professional Services GroupPosts: 105
edited October 2018 in Forum Questions & Issues

Welcome to the new Harman Pro Forums! If you have any questions or an issue using the forum, let us know here. Forum moderators and admins are available to help.

Comments

• What happened to all the troubleshooting information?

• HARMAN_RobHARMAN_Rob Sr. Manager, Professional Services Group Posts: 105
    edited October 2018

@BobtheBuilderMLG could you give me a few more details on what info you're looking for? In what section of the forum did it used to be?

• exo_cpexo_cp Posts: 9

ORDER 1013864 - Complete 23/12/2018 17:43 EST
    I have no serial for iLok, wrote many emails, tickets and posts on the forom, no news from December 23, 2018.
    Never had news from you.
    Could you please help me and answer to my tickets ?
    Thank you
    Christian

@exo_cp I just replied to your private message.

• I HAVE 4 LOCALLY MADE SUBS, 12 FULL RANGE SPEAKERS. MY QUESTION IS HOW DO I SET UP AND PROGRAM MY DRIVERACK PA TO PROTECT THE FULLRANGE SPEAKERS FROM BASS GUITAR LOW SIGNAL AND KICKDRUM LOW SIGNAL. IF OUTPUT 5AND 6 ARE FOR LOW SIGNAL AND 1234 I USE FOR FULL RANGE , PLEASE ADVICE ME. I AM IN KENYA EAST AFRICA

• IN 2 MONTHS TME I WILL BE ADDING 4 MORE SUBS , 4 MORE FULL RANGE SPEAKERS. HOW WILL HOOK THEM UP

• I USE YAMAHA 32/14FX ANALOG MIXER BOARD. PLEASE ADVICE

@phinehassteve2334 said:
    I HAVE 4 LOCALLY MADE SUBS, 12 FULL RANGE SPEAKERS. MY QUESTION IS HOW DO I SET UP AND PROGRAM MY DRIVERACK PA TO PROTECT THE FULLRANGE SPEAKERS FROM BASS GUITAR LOW SIGNAL AND KICKDRUM LOW SIGNAL. IF OUTPUT 5AND 6 ARE FOR LOW SIGNAL AND 1234 I USE FOR FULL RANGE , PLEASE ADVICE ME. I AM IN KENYA EAST AFRICA

@phinehassteve2334 said:
    IN 2 MONTHS TME I WILL BE ADDING 4 MORE SUBS , 4 MORE FULL RANGE SPEAKERS. HOW WILL HOOK THEM UP

@phinehassteve2334 said:
    I USE YAMAHA 32/14FX ANALOG MIXER BOARD. PLEASE ADVICE

I've moved your question to the appropriate forum: https://proforums.harman.com/dbx/discussion/125202/driverack-pa/p1?new=1