Home JBL Professional User Forum JBL Pro General Discussion
Options

EON ONE MK2 Software update

The recent release of firmware and software for the EON ONE MK2 does not allow you to BT stream from any device. The front blue light doesn't come on. I can ,however, control the speaker from the JBL PRO Connect app as before. I hope a new release is on the horizon SOON!! Looking for others who might have noticed the same issues.

Comments

• Options

Just got the BT to work again. After reinstalling the update, one must delete the speaker set up from the app by way of the trash can, then immediately delete the device from the Blue Tooth window in systems. Reconnect by launching the app and you're good to go. The white front indicator light on the bass enclosure now stays white all the time and does not turn blue as before.

• Options
    claylimclaylim Posts: 1
    edited March 2023

Have a same issue after software updated the white front indicator light on the bass enclosure now stays white all the time and does not turn blue as before. is it common or that's the bug of this new version software

• Options
    PaulPlaysSaxPaulPlaysSax Posts: 4
    edited November 2023
    Eon one MK2 - I'm awaiting a firmware update, (currently it's 7th Nov '23) BT doesn't play until 3 seconds into the tracks. The problem, reported 9th Oct, has been recognised and replicated by Harman but an update isn't yet available. I bought an £8 bluetooth receiver that I plug in as editing my 100+ tracks was unthinkable. Before the update it worked as it should. For the cost if the unit, which is great in every other way, it's a poor show. Oh, and you can not revert to the previous firmware. ☹️