Home JBL Professional User Forum JBL Pro Live Portable Products
Options

Not able to find JBL Compact Connect app in Android Play Store now

Hi,
I am NOT able to find "JBL Compact Connect" app in Android Play Store.
But, I am able to see JBL Pro Connect there .

I tried below link available in JBL website to download/install the app.
https://jblpro.com/en-US/softwares/eon-one-compact-connect-android

But, I am getting error in Google Play saying:
"This app isn't available for your device because it was made for an older version of Android".
My Pixel 3a running Android 12. I am seeing same error in another phone running Android 11 also.

What can be done to install the Compact connect app in my phone?
I want to use it with EON One Compact?

Thanks in advance,
-George

Answers

• Options

Additional input:
    In Stackoverflow page I see a comment that Apps' target version to be updated. Not sure this gives any clue.
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/75515890/this-app-isnt-available-for-your-device-because-it-was-made-for-an-older-versio

• Options

Attaching the error I am getting..

• Options

Thank you JBL software team!!
    I am able to install the EON One Compact app from Play store now.

• Options
    HambernHambern Posts: 1

I got my Eon One Compact today. Hade troubles. with the speakers in the beginning. Only the treble tweeter worked, then I restarted it, and suddenly also the mid speaker worked. It seems to work now. But strange. Now my only problem is that I can't use the app. I use Android and the app seems to be to old, and the iOS app don't work on my Mac computer. So... anyone knows when I can expect to use it? I had to borrow my daughters iPhone and check the firmware. It was up to date though.

• Options
    George_JBLGeorge_JBL Posts: 12
    edited June 2023

I am also seeing this issue once is a while when I switch on the speaker. i.e. Only Treble is working and no Mid and Bass sound coming out. Doing a Factory Reset will make it work again.. but I have to tune and set the EQ again.
    Why this is happening? any precautions to avoid this issue?

• Options
    alexeeoalexeeo Posts: 1
    Does anyone know if there is a solution for this outdated app? I am unable to install the app for the same reasons already mentioned