Home JBL Professional User Forum JBL Pro Live Portable Products
Options

Eon one MKII app totally unusable now!!!

Ever since I’ve gotten both of my MKII’s there has always been an issue with the software, no matter what Apple device I used to try to control them or what I try to do even uninstalling and reinstalling or setting back to factory. Nothing works to fix the issue and l’m beginning to wonder if it will ever be addressed. The app has always been glitchy. When you try to adjust the volume it jumps, no matter what I try to do with my finger. Now, after the last update, it takes 20 seconds if you close the device and open it for the speaker to become available to edit it. This was not the case originally I could open up the app and the speaker would show up instantly. For example, if I’m trying to save on battery, and I want to shut my screen off when I turn it on again and try to select the speaker. It makes me wait for 20 seconds before I can select the speaker by this time it is too late to try to mute the FX. I am rather upset that I cannot use the app because this is the reason we purchased the speakers. If something is not resolved, I’m going to have to sell them and go with a different brand. If I take a loss like that because the software engineers couldn’t figure out something that any other company has figured out that I’m sure they had a loss. This is a great F’ing speaker, but if you can’t control the app, it’s worthless.

Comments

• Options
    Exactly …. REALLY ANNOYING! Been waiting for a fix since the beginning of February. Totally unprofessional.
  • Options
    > @mikeandmarie said:
    > Exactly …. REALLY ANNOYING! Been waiting for a fix since the beginning of February. Totally unprofessional.

I gave up on them and bought a RCF Evox Jmix8 and a J8. Not battery powered but way better units. Probably gonna sell the JBL’s unless they fix them soon. So disappointed in them. Love the eon one MKii’s other than the above problems. Pisses me of that I Didn’t get much time to use them. It is like they ignore that a problem even exists.