Home JBL Professional User Forum JBL Pro Software
Options

EON 715 Firmware Update Issue - From 6.1.5 To 6.1.7

Hi,
I'm having issues updating my two EON 715 Firmware from 6.1.5 To 6.1.7, in the app, it just sits there with the status "Installing...." but nothing happens even after hours. I have tried resetting it to factory reset, but still does not work. I have tried using both iPhone and an Android phone.

Please help me with this issue.

Thanks,

Comments

• Options

Hi!, I have the same problem. I've just bought the EON 715 and updated from 6.0.4 to 6.1.7, it is sticked in 0.00% and doesnt install. I tried the reset, uninstall the app several times and tried in 2 android phone and nothing.

I appreciate any help!

• Options

Hi, same problem for me, I have 4 EON and 3 upgrade to 6.1.7 and the last one 6.1.5, thanks

• Options

Same here and no response from the technical staff.....ugh!!!

• Options
    neilrush88neilrush88 Posts: 2
    edited June 2023

I solved the problem!!, I tried with 2 Motorola cellphones and both gave me the same problem (0% installing and another app 10-20% and then stuck). Then I tried in a old and bad Huawei from my work and magic, it installed 100% and made the upgrade.
    I recommend to use different brand cellphones to upgrade. Some brands dont have newer upgrades for its operative system so that makes incompatible with some APPs or softwares.