Home JBL Professional User Forum JBL Pro General Discussion
Options

JBL EON ONE MK2 Firmware update issues

I bought the EON ONE MK2 for ceremony purposes or as a filler for cocktail hour as I am sure many of you have. After the new update the systems red light flashes at low volume. The next thing I did was the reset. Now is even worst. I spoke with JBL technician and advised him how can a almost 1400.00 system just clip at low volumes. How does using a JBL/Harman AKG DMS 300 clip the system at low volumes. I even told the tech I am using a competitor speaker the Mackie Thump go and the system works flawlessly, the blue tooth is always connected and no issues. I told him the new firmware messed up these column array speakers. There is no way someone would invest that much to get nothing. I even told him I bought an Alto Busker speaker and its sound better than my JBL. They really need to fix this. Is every experiencing the same thing? Now I have to take it to an authorize dealer since it has 7 years warranty.

Comments

• Options
    I have the same problem, just upgrade firmware JBL Aeon one MK2 to version 5.2.8 successful and after restart i can connect bluetooth and everything work well, but play music not work at all.