Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

Wow!

2»

Comments

• Thomas HayesThomas Hayes Posts: 1,164
    I would say a good indicator that AMX is doing something right with this forums page. :)
  • jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    I would say a good indicator that AMX is doing something right with this forums page. :)

You mean unlike the Asian AMX forums which were hacked? http://www.amx-asia.com/phpbb2/index.php

But I will agree - this place is hoppin' like a dog gone kankagroo. :)
  • Spire_JeffSpire_Jeff Posts: 1,917

I think we need to also thank the consistent posters that are constantly providing useful feedback and information. Without the content generated by everyone that participates, this forum would be useless (except maybe the occasional entertaining flame thread that would erupt while discussing which manufacturer is the best ;) ).

Also, a special thanks to those from AMX that monitor and participate in these forums as well.

Jeff
  • Thomas HayesThomas Hayes Posts: 1,164
    Spire_Jeff wrote:
    I think we need to also thank the consistent posters that are constantly providing useful feedback and information. Without the content generated by everyone that participates, this forum would be useless (except maybe the occasional entertaining flame thread that would erupt while discussing which manufacturer is the best ;) ).

Also, a special thanks to those from AMX that monitor and participate in these forums as well.

Jeff
    Yes, you are right Jeff. I guess what I was trying to say was AMX did a good thing by creating this forum and by taking time out to read and answer some of the questions asked here. =)
  • Joe HebertJoe Hebert Posts: 2,159
    Another Wow mark
    B_Clements wrote:
    Posted 10-19-06.

In less than 1 year we just hit 2000 members.

Threads: 1,953, Posts: 11,992, Members: 2,001

Let's keep it going.
    And as of today 07.31.07 we hit 3000+ members

Threads: 2,954, Posts: 18,538, Members: 3,006
  • ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    Joe Hebert wrote:
    And as of today 07.31.07 we hit 3000+ members

Threads: 2,954, Posts: 18,538, Members: 3,006

I'll say that the board has been great for me. I got my AMX certs back in 2001 (a week after 9/11 as a matter of fact...) I was told of the
    web board later but didn't get on for whatever reason.

A couple years back I switched jobs and in so doing moved from strictly commerical to residential. When I got here, the current programmer left (a day after my arrival) and I found myself in a sink or swim situation. I knew I needed help. "Cue the amxfourms.com"

Since I got on I've been able to find help with problems or help others or at least have a shoulder to cry on (or gripe at...)

I also appreciate AMX's bravery in allowing for a sizeable level of discontent to be displayed on the board. It's a nice safe place to come vent when needed. I think that is healthy and promotes overall loyalty to the product.

It's a great resource and I'm thankful it's there. good on y'all!

later...
  • SensivaSensiva Posts: 211
    OK...... How about some improvments??

As our forum is getting bigger and bigger :)
    How about introducing some ideas to improve it??

I suggest a sticky thread for this.