Home AMX User Forum AMX Design Tools

MIO Pinnacle "On" state for item in listbox?

I have a static listbox table defined in a MIO Pinnacle project:
Entry          Port Channel
-------------- ---- -------
Sure RS25      1    221
Audio Technica 1    222
MiPro LAV      1    223
Custom         1    229
RESET          1    230

It's port address and display address are both defined as 6. I can display and scroll through the list just fine on a MicPresets page. I get the right button_events from the channel and switching the preset works, but... how do I actually highlight the selected entry in the list on the touchpanel?

on[dvMIO_TP,221] does not work.

^LVP-6,1 will make sure the selection is visible, but that doesn't equate to a highlight - i.e. white on black instead of black on white.

In fact, I can't even find a place where I can specify different states for ON vs. OFF for lists or list entries.

This is the first time I've used a list like this where I need to get channel feedback - i.e. ON/OFF state - for an item in the list (I use lists all the time for single-line volume level displays that don't need on/off feedback). I must be missing something simple... can someone point out what it is?

Thanks,

Comments

• viningvining Posts: 4,368
    I believe you are trying to do something that is not supported, which is one reason I grew tired of trying to incorporate list boxes. Not being able to highlight the current playing songs or what ever else you select is a little retarded. Plus so far nothing else supports list boxes so it requires double coding. When TPs get new firmware and support for list boxes too it may be worth another look.