Home AMX User Forum AMX Design Tools

Changing Border Styles

Can someone point out how to do this. If there is a border already assigned to a button. In the properties section there are only 2 choice none or the border assigned. How do I get the full list thats available. Do I have to assign a new button??
Thats not what I want. I want to keep the existing button merely changing the border style

Comments

• Could you be a little more specific? Does your question relate to
    a) creating the panel in TPDesign3,
    b) creating the panel in TPDesign4, or
    c) changing the border style from code?

It also may be helpful to know the panel model and firmware version. Further make sure you use the latest versions of TPDesign.
  • Re: Changing Border Styles
    Originally posted by Clingpeach
    Can someone point out how to do this. If there is a border already assigned to a button. In the properties section there are only 2 choice none or the border assigned. How do I get the full list thats available. Do I have to assign a new button??
    Thats not what I want. I want to keep the existing button merely changing the border style

If you mean TPDesign4, do the following:
    1) mark the button you want to change the borders
    2) in the button's GENERAL properties, set the BORDER NAME to NONE
    3) go into the button's states and now you can select any border you like.

Hope this helps.
  • DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    The purpose of there even being a border selection in the Style tab is to override the defaults for borders with a different graphic for the one and off states; that's why you only see two choices there. There may be a case where you want a button "on" but the border to still look raised, or whatever (for example, if you had multiple states, and several were "on," or standby. As Marc stated, the General tab is where you can change the overall style and get all the available choices.