Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads Residential Forum

Panasonic DW6300 IP control

Has anyone controlled the DW6300 through IP control. I have the port as 1024. I tried to control using the RS2322 code and does not work. I think I am missing something. It looks like I have to use MD5 algorithim. Is there anyway I do not have to use that. Thank you. Kenny A

Comments

• From memory - I think if you use the projector menu config to remove password protection it will disable the MD5 requirement.
  • viningvining Posts: 4,368
    kennyann wrote: »
    Has anyone controlled the DW6300 through IP control. I have the port as 1024. I tried to control using the RS2322 code and does not work. I think I am missing something. It looks like I have to use MD5 algorithim. Is there anyway I do not have to use that. Thank you. Kenny A
    AMXJeff posted a Cypher Module back in 2008 (?) when I needed MD5 encoding for a module I was working on. If you do a search you should be able to find it. Even if you find you can defeat the login requirements you might want to add it to your arsenal for future needs.
  • kennyannkennyann Posts: 113
    Thanks for the answer guys - how do I remove the password - do just leave teh password blank. There are not enable or disable features for the password - there are enable and disable control features for Web Control, RS232 Control, PJLink, and Control port. Thank you.