Home AMX User Forum MODPEDIA - The Public Repository of Modules for Everyone

Axis Camera 213PTZ

Axis_213PTZ.zip Module for the Axis Communications camera model 213 which is a PTZ type camera. An IP camera which uses HTTP type communications protocol. Supports as many cameras as instances created, 4 bargraphs for Zoom, Focus, Pan & Tilt. Buttons for the same plus IR, IR Filter, Iris, etc. Preset page for up to 18 presets that overlays the camera image. Presets are set and labeled on the TP and written to the camera so they match if you log in directly via PC.

Should work for any model Axis PTZ Camera although not tested.

Comments

• viningvining Posts: 4,368
    Keyboard was missing!

The TPD4 file was missing the keyboard for the text entry.
  • Awesome... I can confirm this worked for (3) Axis P5522...

Thanks a ton for sharing this!

Jeff B
  • DavidRDavidR Posts: 62
    Looks like at great module but I'm having trouble making the PTZ features working... any reason why this code won't work on a new (NX-3200) master?
    DavidR wrote: »
    Looks like at great module but I'm having trouble making the PTZ features working... any reason why this code won't work on a new (NX-3200) master?
    what camera are you using? They may have changed the protocol since this module was written.
  • DavidRDavidR Posts: 62
    Q6045E-MkII and P5415-E
    DavidR wrote: »
    Q6045E-MkII and P5415-E
    yeah those are newer models, you would have to look through the current API and see what's changed, I would help but I haven't programmed AMX in a while now except for maintaining my own systems and can't justify the time expenditure working on anything except what I have too and even then it's not worth it.
  • Just an FYI on the newer cameras. For some reason, user authentication works in TPD4, but not on the touch panels. You have to enable anonymous viewing of the image on the camera (in the User settings) for the image to display on the touch panel.

Jeff