Home AMX User Forum AMX Resource Management Suite Software

EWS Shceduling plugin v4.1.15

Hi there,

When going into the resource profiles via the scheduling configuration on the RMS server i have, one of my resources don't select the checkbox when i want to use in RMS. Obviously this is prevetnting me from mapping it to a location.

Bearing in mind, this particular room mailbox is also giving me grief when using the ExchangeAPI diagnositc tool. I had a similair issue with another and the solution was to delete all meetings older than a year. Tried this but it didn't have any positive results.

Looked at the DEBUG Logs via the Log4net and also what the legacy troller is pulling about the room. where SyncState is there should be a whloe bunch of data in there but not for this room.

In dire need of help !

Thank you.

Comments

• MLaletasMLaletas Posts: 226
    Not sure if this is same issue I had reading from your post. My issue awhile back was I could submit a new checkbox on a resource. So what I did was unchecked an existing one (an unimportant one) submitted that, then rechecked that one plus the one that I wanted in the first place and submitted that. It took effect and all was well.
  • Not sure if this is same issue I had reading from your post. My issue awhile back was I could submit a new checkbox on a resource. So what I did was unchecked an existing one (an unimportant one) submitted that, then rechecked that one plus the one that I wanted in the first place and submitted that. It took effect and all was well.

Thanks Matt,

Will try this.
  • ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    Almost every time I've had difficulties with the Exchange Web Service plug-in it ended up being a permissions issue on the client's side. I wont bother to post all the possibilities since they are legion. And, a lot depends upon just how the client has their email/active directory set up. The installation guide that comes with the RMS software is actually very good.
  • HI Eric, so yes turns out the above was due to recurring meetings/broken meeting contents.

Thats now solved.

i have moved onto the latest Exchange interface that was released in May, now have an issue when selecting the resource profile to use in RMS. when i save (once the profile has tick) the profile does stay ticked?