Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion
Options

NX3200 Crashing Java / Duet error hs_err_pid1279.txt

Hey

I have a NX3200 that keeps crashing and creates a file "hs_err_pid1279.txt" or "hs_err_pid1289.txt"
any ideas whats causing this?

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Andrew, I see a couple of support cases that reference hs_err_pid and the resolution suggests reloading master firmware. There is likely a corruption of the java elements, or there is a possibility of a corrupted SD card. In the case of a card failure, that would require you to replace the card.
  • Options
    The processor has just come back from hungry it was RMA'ed and they have said they have replaced the SD card but still the same problem. Its still in warranty. I have reloaded the master firmware but still happens
  • Options
    I'm having they dame issue, I've reload the Master firmware, I'm going yo change the SD memory, is there any specification for the memory? After changing the SD what else I need yo do? Reload the Master firmware?
  • Options

Simply inserting a blank SD card will not work - it must have the same files as a clean/working NX3200. I strongly suggest you contact technical support to see if they have updated guidance since the original post in 2017.

• Options
    John NagyJohn Nagy Posts: 1,734
    edited December 2020

I've not done it recently, but a few years back, we found that swapping or creating a new clone SD card in an NIx100 altered the NI serial number. Just in case that matters to any licensed software you use! (TP Control site license, CineTouch, likely some others.)