Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads Residential Forum

XM Tuner module

Does anyone know of an AMX module for any manufacturer's XM Tuner? I know there is one for the Antex Sirius receiver, but I see nothing the Antex's XM receiver nor do I see a module for any XM receiver.

This doesnt seem right especially since C******* has there own XM tuner plus modules for other manufacturer's XM tuners. Time to catch up guys!!

Comments

• wcravenelwcravenel Posts: 114
    http://www.amxforums.com/showthread.php?t=862&highlight=Polk

The above thread will get you going with a Polk RT12.

Bill
  • More XM

Search InConcert for ADA. ADA (Audio Design Associates) makes a product called TuneSuite. There should be a NetLinx module for TuneSuite.
  • banobano Posts: 173
    troberts wrote:
    Does anyone know of an AMX module for any manufacturer's XM Tuner? I know there is one for the Antex Sirius receiver, but I see nothing the Antex's XM receiver nor do I see a module for any XM receiver.

This doesnt seem right especially since C******* has there own XM tuner plus modules for other manufacturer's XM tuners. Time to catch up guys!!

This module will work for the Antex XM receiver. The only change is the baud rate......which amx tech support kindly adjusted.

Good Luck!
  • ondrovicondrovic Posts: 217
    is this the same one that can be downloaded in InConcer?
  • banobano Posts: 173
    ondrovic wrote:
    is this the same one that can be downloaded in InConcer?

I believe so, however this module was sent to me prior to being offered from InConcert.
  • Polk XRT12

I have a module converted from Cre$tron, that works on the Polk XRT12. Its a little messy, but gets the job done and is RS-232. Reply and I will post it up.
  • ondrovicondrovic Posts: 217
    funkyskier wrote:
    I have a module converted from Cre$tron, that works on the Polk XRT12. Its a little messy, but gets the job done and is RS-232. Reply and I will post it up.

I would like to take a look at it if you dont mind

Thanks