Home AMX User Forum AMX Design Tools

Animation Problem

Hello. I put this thread under Design Tools as I think it is a button property issue with TP4 Design 4. I have a multistate button (29 states) on a MVP8400 panel. The button was created using the animation wizard. The button sits on the splash "start up" page and is supposed to be animated. The button rotates a company logo as expected with the button view tool. It is not animated when using the G4 panel builder nor when loaded onto the actual touch panel. Am I missing something in the properties that the wizard did not address? Any ideas?

Thanks,
Eric

Comments

• ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    ereed wrote: »
    Hello. I put this thread under Design Tools as I think it is a button property issue with TP4 Design 4. I have a multistate button (29 states) on a MVP8400 panel. The button was created using the animation wizard. The button sits on the splash "start up" page and is supposed to be animated. The button rotates a company logo as expected with the button view tool. It is not animated when using the G4 panel builder nor when loaded onto the actual touch panel. Am I missing something in the properties that the wizard did not address? Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Eric

How do you have the feedback properties set?
  • jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    Check, check, 1, 2

Verify your properties if you want it rotating without any code.
  • ereedereed Posts: 11
    Thanks

Hey Eric & Jeremiah,

Thanks for the assistance. The auto repeat was set to yes, but I did not have the feedback to "always on".

Thanks,
    Eric
  • Spire_JeffSpire_Jeff Posts: 1,917
    One more idea.... set the feedback to channel. In your processor, set the channel to turn on when the panel is online (or turn it on at start up). This way, the logo will only spin if the panel is online and conceivably ready for use.

Jeff
  • jjames wrote: »
    Verify your properties...

Ooooo, nice graphic.

:)

--John
  • jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    Ooooo, nice graphic.

:)

--John

Well thank you! The joys of working with Adobe Fireworks! ;)