Questions about Crown XLS DriveCore 2 Series of Amps
Have a few questions specifically on the XLS DriveCore 2 series amps (1502) -
- Are these amps Full Bridge topology?
- When XLR & RCA inputs are connected to different sources & playing simultaneously , I am presuming, audio signal from both sources will play out simultaneously. Yes?
- Is it desirable to keep the mechanical power button in the ON position & use the mains switch to power ON/OFF the amp?
- Is it ok to frequently switch the amp on/off as and when required? Or should I keep the amp ON for extended period of time?
- Since the DAC converting the analog in is capped at 48 Khz sampling frequency, will this affect analog content derived from higher frequency sampled source files like 24-Bit/192 Khz. et al?
- Is there any noticeable EMI radiation that necessitates the use of specialized shielding cables?
Thanks for taking the time out guys!