DBX PA2 Loading Screen stuck

2»

Answers

• HARMAN_RobHARMAN_Rob Sr. Manager, Professional Services Group Posts: 168

@alexnader39gt I recommmend contacting Tech Support or reading this post from above:

@walfrett said:
    The dbx technician sent me an email with the manufacturers updater. Basically it wipes it clean and reinstall the firmware. Send me your email and i can forward it to you. You willhave to retune your system afterwards though.

• Hello I have a problem with my driverackpa2 stuck on screen said no firmware found USB anable and cannot get passed the screen my email is [email protected] please help with the reset factory firmware
  • beaver803beaver803 Posts: 2
    edited December 2019

See next post.

• My drive rack pa2 is experiencing the same problem. Could someone please send me the manufacturers firmware updated also. Email is [email protected] Thank you!

• SannySanny Posts: 1
    Hi... appreciate if somebody can assist to solve my problem.. my dbx pa2 when boot up, the LCD screen is blank and nothing appear..
  • I'm late to this party but can someone also send me the file that clears / re-updates the firmware? many thanks in advance! tlazaroff at rogers.com

• Can soemone send me the firmware I tried getting with tech support but no reply I have a gig next Saturday and I would like to use it
    [email protected]
    Thanks
  • migommigom Posts: 1
    Please i have the same problem, doesnt boot, my email is [email protected]
    Thank you very much
  • Hola amigos de nuevo, ya instale el firmware descargado de la pagina la version 1.2.0 y ahora me sale la leyenda, "Front Panel Update Required" alguien tendra el firmware actualizado?

• Hello, are you able to sort me out as well please?

Please email - pa2 at dixonfamily.co.uk

Thanks

• I have the same problem. Could anyone please send the file to [email protected] I would really appreciate it. Thanks
  • rmj2k9rmj2k9 Posts: 1

It's worth a shot. could someone email the file to [email protected] ?

• I'm having the same problem, could I also get the file emailed to [email protected] please and thanks in advance
  • vifodeovifodeo Posts: 1
    Hola! Tengo el problema de actualizar del panel frontal, alguien me podría pasar el firmware y explicarme como se instala!
    Gracias
    Les dejo mi mail
    Para que alguien me lo pase
    [email protected]
  • DDJDDJ Posts: 3

I'm having the same problem, could I also get the file emailed to [email protected] please .

Thanks in advance!