Home JBL Pro Live Portable Products

Eon One Compact Question

Hello....new member here (having just bought JBL Eon One Compact).
One question not covered in the user guide....does the internal battery continue to be charged when plugged into the mains supply, but with the speaker is turned off?

Thank you.....Brian

Comments

• MrDaynNiteMrDaynNite Posts: 1

Hi, I recently purchased the JBL Eon One Compact, after making some adjustments to the JBL app when i play music that has a heavy bass usage i notice that the Master Volume goes from solid green light to a blinking red light. It doesn’t matter if the volume is set to low or high same result. So when you physically hear the bass you can see the flashing red light. my question is is this normal or is it mean something is wrong.

• worroourkidworroourkid Posts: 6

Can't say that I've noticed that on mine, but I'll take a look and report back.

• worroourkidworroourkid Posts: 6

@MrDaynNite said:
    Hi, I recently purchased the JBL Eon One Compact, after making some adjustments to the JBL app when i play music that has a heavy bass usage i notice that the Master Volume goes from solid green light to a blinking red light. It doesn’t matter if the volume is set to low or high same result. So when you physically hear the bass you can see the flashing red light. my question is is this normal or is it mean something is wrong.

Yes, I've just tried my bass through the Compact and as you say, master volume turns red, I presume when overdriven. Must be an "in built" limiter, which is no bad thing.
    I have not checked the user guide or online advice, but I would never play my bass through it anyway and I don't go anywhere near those sort of volume levels with my vocal/acoustic setup.
    Good luck!