PRX ONE App suggestions
New purchaser of PRX ONE (Firmware Version 188.8.131.52)
IPad Air 2.
PRX App is v0.0.4(7)
Primarily I will use this in a Duo Act with Folk guests.
Happy so far with the purchase , after much research of the various column speakers on offer in market.
I have some personal mere suggestions, I feel could be a nicer experience with the App.
Set Up Page - Save button ( Maybe should be - Load/Save ). This was confusing at 1st
or possibly adding a Menu on main Mixer screen to Load Saved Mixer Scenes.
- Bigger button or wider sensitivity on Volume control. Seems to lag on occasion, then jumps around in catch up...
- Possibly a Lock/Un Lock on channel strip (prevent accidental finger mishaps )
- LED indicator in Channel - Green (signal) Red (Clip) for quick identify on signal /feedback identification
- Boost/PAD button for Passive/Active instruments.
- Parametric EQ
- EQ - A pop out expanded window for those fine eq tunings
- Custom EQ - Save and Name) for global use. i.e. Kick Drum, Violin, Flute and Banjo, id like on the fly in any channel strip.
- Master Volume Channel
Be nice to know the actual true peak/loading on the system on the App. Maybe a 5 LED light indicator.
That way you can visually see (Low) level instruments, that perhaps should be pushed up in volume from the musician end. And also levelling Blue Tooth music to instruments...
Global EQ option. Maybe a simple 3 or 4 band EQ. As SUB may need turning down in a small room/hard wall environment). Im a fan of brighten EQing in Folk instruments, and Yamaha do well in this department.
- Customise colour scheme (Backgrounds). Day/ Night App colours.
- Channel Mute RED/GREEN or Channel is Faded
- Possibly ppl can share their Mixer skins in a Import/Export way.
- Volume Slider Button (Slim, Wide)
All in all iam very happy with the system and App and can't wait to gig with it.