Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon Products

Lexicon PCM92 MIDI connection problem, Foot switch for Bypass does not work

Hello!
I bought PCM92 works great! BUT I cannot solve two questions:

1) MIDI connection from Cubase. There is no MIDI signal input on the PCM92 screen. In this case, the signal passes through the THRU output to another device and it works.
I configure everything according to the instructions, but PCM92 does not feel MIDI messages.

2) Foot switch for Bypass does not work. When configured, the PCM92 recognizes the pedal, but after that nothing happens. Bypass does not turn on.

I noticed on the Internet, many people cannot solve these two problems with PCM92.
Probably, this is somewhere you have in frequently asked questions, but I can not find, can you help solve this problem? I would be very grateful for the hint.

Best Answer

Answers

• HARMAN_RobHARMAN_Rob Posts: 230

Have you contacted HARMAN Pro Tech Support?

• kostakosta Posts: 5

i passed on HARMAN/Support/Forum, how to enter Pro Tech Support?

the lexicon pcm92 has excellent sound and design, but why is there no bypass button on the front panel? this is a big inconvenience for users. the lexicon has excellent sound and design, but why is there no bypass button on the front panel? This is a big inconvenience for users. you can not make another button, and use the existing ones, for example by pressing two buttons at once. This is my rational proposal, just for this forum)

thank you very much I will use this link

• I have the same problem on an MPX500

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,365

Here is information for Midi as well as bypass functionality

In the PCM92 midi control setup:
    Verify Midi is set to on.
    Verify System Midi Channel is set to 1 (The PCM96 Midi Channels are setup 0 -15, most midi controllers use Midi channel 1 - 16)
    You may need to offset your foot controller by one channel.

0=1; 1=2; 2=3; Etcetera

Switching Via Midi:

When switching presets via Midi:

For presets in the same bank:

After manually loading a preset using the select knob, the PMC will switch between presets in the same bank.

For presets in different banks:

You must send a bank change first and then send a program change.

Bypass:

To bypass the PCM92, load the Audio Pass-Thru preset located Preset Category Selection > Tools.