Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon Products

Very Bad service-PMC 96

AshrafAshraf Posts: 2
edited March 2019 in Lexicon Products

Hello team, i have ordered PMC 96 in September 2018- until today no update on delivery. Not even a clear reply to our repeated request on the status. Never ever worked with any company like this. Even the regional sales in charge speaks tough or ignore us. Is there anyone to give me an update!!

Comments

• HARMAN_RobHARMAN_Rob Posts: 230
    Please PM me some of your order details and contact names and I can look into it.
  • AshrafAshraf Posts: 2

Hi Rob, Thank you for responding. The order is placed through Sound Sound Technology ltd- UK. My order no to them is MPO 41582. This order is since September 2018 and until today i got no response. I got a single email from this email address :CustomerCareEMEA@harman.com- it was from Sofiane but since then we tried to reach them NO BODY BOTHERS TO GIVE US ANY REPLY. I wrote to everyone at Harman but very upset. no reply!!! can you help

• nitheeshnitheesh Posts: 2

Hi Rob order was placed with soundtech UK (Contact Mr. Gary Dent) and was expected to deliver by end of Dec then last day again changed to End of march 2019 and again every day update is keep on changing and we not sure when order will be ready . We never had such order reliability issue with any of the brands and we never waited or heard such long lead time for a product. This is part of a big project and due to lexicon part whole project handover is delayed and every time we giving a commitment to customer about delivery but its keep on change. Can we have an exact update ?

@Ashraf & @nitheesh -- I've replied to @Ashraf 's private message and will keep you updated on status.

• nitheeshnitheesh Posts: 2

Hi Rob,

When are you expecting details? Its many months we hearing same status.

@nitheesh said:
    Hi Rob,

When are you expecting details? Its many months we hearing same status.

I sent @Ashraf another PM with additional questions but did not hear back. Should I send that message to you instead?

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,365

Contact for European tech support is here and can help you quickly as well. Sorry for your troubles, I know this post is old but hope it was resolved since

hprotechsupportEMEA@harman.com