PCM Effects bundle: Dual delay: presets loading issue (parameters recall is buggy)
ab459 Posts: 11
edited December 2019 in Lexicon Software
For reproduce: load Dual Delay, and first preset "Simple Stereo Delay". Then load second preset "Simple Stereo Delay (T)" - you will hear no difference in sound, despite "L1 DlyTime" and "R1 DlyTime" sliders value will change significantly. Then if we touch one of DlyTime sliders by mouse, the delay time change, accordingly to their actual value.
This bug has a bit random character, and if not reproduce from first time - then try to switch between first and second preset couple times and you will be able to catch this.
I did not check other plugins from bundle for this issue, maybe this problem is not only in Dual Delay.
Windows 10 64bit
DAW Studio One 4.6 64bit
Hello, I believe you contacted tech support but not sure as I don't have your contact information. Contact us and follow up if you have not yet.
844-776-9569 opt 3
Yes. I actually contacted (to mentioned email), and got reply. And immediately sent video with example of this behavior (2 january 2020). And after this - no any reaction nor reply from support.
Who was your last contact? I can track this down for you. (Feel free to copy and paste the email body here with the header please)
It was Wesley Switzer (Technical Support Engineer)
Mail report header called as "PCM Effects bundle: Dual delay: presets loading issue (parameters recall is buggy) 112317" - you're can track it by this i think?
Tell me if need any other info.
Thank you that is adequate, I am following up with Wesley now.
Thank you, sounds good.
Wesley has put in an escalation with our software dev to have this addressed, no ETA/Schedule for fix as of now. He thought he had followed up with you but he should be doing so soon, so he is sorry for the delay! Thanks for reaching out. Also contact us by phone or email at anytime as well.
844-776-9569 opt 3
Sorry, i not sure that i figured all properly, so need clarify: do he confirm this bug ? Or not exactly.
It has been confirmed yes, hence the escalation
I see that appeared activity on your part (support) here on the forum. Does this mean something? I mean - should we assume that update of the bundle will probably be released in the near future? (not in a year or more). This question also applies to my report from other topic about the broken phase respectively.
I do not have any schedule or ETA information unfortunately