Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon Software

can I get a refund of a plugin that I didn't authorize yet??

blueheartblueheart Posts: 2
edited December 2020 in Lexicon Software

Hi, I recently bought a software product from lexiconpro.com. I originally wanted to download pcm native reverb plugin bundle, but I accidentally bought and downloaded the effects bundle, because I mis-interpreted 'X' marks on the website as "not included in the bundle"...I didn't authorize the plugin yet, and I cannot install the program anyway cause my current Mac OS is Mojave.(I deleted the dmg file). So, may I ask you if I can get a refund and pay extra charge to download the reverb bundle instead?? Thank you
P.S I made several phone calls to tech support regarding this problem, but I've been transferred to different department many times, but they didn't offer proper solution for me. It's hard to reach because I'm calling from different time zone(South Korea). One of the receptionist that I called told me that he could email this problem to people responsible for this, so that I can wait email reply from them, but I didn't received the email yet. please help me!!

Comments

• @blueheart said:
    Hi, I recently bought a software product from lexiconpro.com. I originally wanted to download pcm native reverb plugin bundle, but I accidentally bought and downloaded the effects bundle, because I mis-interpreted 'X' marks on the website as "not included in the bundle"...I didn't authorize the plugin yet, and I cannot install the program anyway cause my current Mac OS is Mojave.(I deleted the dmg file). So, may I ask you if I can get a refund and pay extra charge to download the reverb bundle instead?? Thank you
    P.S I made several phone calls to tech support regarding this problem, but I've been transferred to different department many times, but they didn't offer proper solution for me. It's hard to reach because I'm calling from different time zone(South Korea). One of the receptionist that I called told me that he could email this problem to people responsible for this, so that I can wait email reply from them, but I didn't received the email yet. please help me!!

Please direct message me here at the forum and I will help you out here @blueheart