Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon Software
Options

PCM Total Bundle doesn't work with Logic Pro X in Big Sur.

I updated my OS to Big Sur.
After that PCM Totla Bundle doesn't work. Could you solve this problem?
Thank you~

Comments

• Options

@Leon22 said:
    I updated my OS to Big Sur.
    After that PCM Totla Bundle doesn't work. Could you solve this problem?
    Thank you~

They are working on updating the plugins for Mac right now yes. No ETA on Big Sur compatibility as of now. We will announce it here when it is working.

• Options

F.Y.I. My Catalina Mac had the PCM Bundle reverb package installed/working. I upgraded my Mac to Big Sur and the reverb package still works. I didn't have to install the PCM reverb under Big Sur so I have no experience installing it [with Big Sur].

• Options

@focusritegreen3 said:
    F.Y.I. My Catalina Mac had the PCM Bundle reverb package installed/working. I upgraded my Mac to Big Sur and the reverb package still works. I didn't have to install the PCM reverb under Big Sur so I have no experience installing it [with Big Sur].

The PCM Native Reverb Bundle as it stands is not Big Sur compatible officially, but it is possible it still works, as it works with 10.14 and 10.15 OS, it's the PCM Total Bundle installer that includes PCM Native Effects that may be causing the issue.

• Options

Just to let you know I'm running Universal Audio's Luna.

• Options
    HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,367

@focusritegreen3 said:
    Just to let you know I'm running Universal Audio's Luna.

Thanks for that info! I've actually been in contact with guys over at UAD and we are working with them to make sure they have our plugins working in Luna as well! :)

• Options

Is there any update done? Big Sur, pro Tools?

• Options
    HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,367

@kmozart said:
    Is there any update done? Big Sur, pro Tools?

We have released a new version 1.3.10 on the PCM Total Bundle product page