Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon Software

ilok authorization on network

Hi, in my network I have Logic pro X on computer 1 and ViennaEnsemblePro7 on computer 2: can I use lexicon plugins with ilok authorization on computer 1 on VEP7?
On computer 1 I have Lexicon reverbs and effects, which have only one authorization and I would like to be able to use them also in VEP7. It's possible? Or do I need to buy a second Lexicon bundle and another ilok key? Thank you

Comments

  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,051

    @morinistudio said:
    Hi, in my network I have Logic pro X on computer 1 and ViennaEnsemblePro7 on computer 2: can I use lexicon plugins with ilok authorization on computer 1 on VEP7?
    On computer 1 I have Lexicon reverbs and effects, which have only one authorization and I would like to be able to use them also in VEP7. It's possible? Or do I need to buy a second Lexicon bundle and another ilok key? Thank you

    We do not have iLok Machine or Cloud based authentication. If you have an additional iLok key direct message me here and I can allow for 1 additional iLok license for the plugins.

  • I thought the updated version of PCM Native Reverb bundle would come with dual authorizations.

  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,051
    edited July 13

    @Johnnieharris said:
    I thought the updated version of PCM Native Reverb bundle would come with dual authorizations.

    No actually, I never said this new fix for Mac would also include Machine/Cloud based authentications. I said it is in future plans to do away with iLok usb key authentications altogether at later phase of development (after the other issues for Mac and the plugins are resolved). I have no exact ETA for this.

    the plugins are still in ongoing phases of being fixed and bugs worked out, that is top priority in this development phase. stay tuned is all i can say!

  • OK thanks.
    I really hope it can be implemented soon.

    @HARMAN_EElde said:

    @Johnnieharris said:
    I thought the updated version of PCM Native Reverb bundle would come with dual authorizations.

    No actually, I never said this new fix for Mac would also include Machine/Cloud based authentications. I said it is in future plans to do away with iLok usb key authentications altogether at later phase of development (after the other issues for Mac and the plugins are resolved). I have no exact ETA for this.

    the plugins are still in ongoing phases of being fixed and bugs worked out, that is top priority in this development phase. stay tuned is all i can say!

Sign In or Register to comment.