Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon Software
Options

Why is there no delivery of email, iLOK code & support for the purchase of these plugins

thematixthematix Posts: 9
edited November 2021 in Lexicon Software

I made my purchase. you took my money. you have not provided a response email as promised with the purchase. Nor have you provided the iLOK code. The website is obsolete (for example download page in account doesn't work) & I see there are many complaints here with the same issues. That is a huge disrespect to customers who support your product and do not use cracks.

Comments

• Options

@thematix said:
    I made my purchase. you took my money. you have not provided a response email as promised with the purchase. Nor have you provided the iLOK code. The website is obsolete (for example download page in account doesn't work) & I see there are many complaints here with the same issues. That is a huge disrespect to customers who support your product and do not use cracks.

Send me a direct message here with your information and we can get this resolved for you. Bear in mind, it may take some time after the weekend to get your email replied to from tech support and it may have ended up in your spam folder. You can always call directly too. Our hours are Monday thru Friday 8am to 6pm Central Time. Contact info is in my signature.