Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon Software

Issue with incomplete serial from third party seller LXP

Here is the email I just sent to customer service. Im looking for a phone number to call lexicon if anyone has one? Please read and help me if you can. Read below to understand the situation.

I am an owner of the LXP Native Reverb Plug-in bundle, and I am experiencing a unique problem I would like to solve. I purchased the bundle from a third party seller on amazon (AMCElectronics) back in 2017. When the seller sent me the download link and serial number it did not work. I inquired and found out the seller had made a mistake in the email, with one of the sets of numbers for the serial . Over the phone the seller told me the correct numbers and I was able to install and use the plugins. Also I am fairly certain I registered the bundle with lexicon. However years later, after getting a new computer I realized Lexicon had not released the mac(au) version for the new os, and the bundle would no longer work pending the release of a compatible update. I waited on the message board, on the lexicon website, regarding the pending release of the compatible version. Eventually a link was posted in the message board where I was able to download the new compatible version. Everything worked and was good. Then yesterday after restarting my computer the plugins are no longer being recognized. The problem is, I do not remember the correction to serial the seller gave me back in 2017, every section in the serial is good except one, so in other words I have a incomplete serial for the software I legitimately purchased, and wanted to ask for assistance in getting the serial back. Is there a number I can call to resolve this, or perhaps we can deal with this through email? I have the original email with the order number and incomplete serial. Also since I believe i registered my plugin with lexicon I'm hoping you have a record of that and that that would confirm I am a legitimate owner. Please help.

Thank you,

Comments

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,366
    edited August 2022

@momojojo said:
    Here is the email I just sent to customer service. Im looking for a phone number to call lexicon if anyone has one? Please read and help me if you can. Read below to understand the situation.

I am an owner of the LXP Native Reverb Plug-in bundle, and I am experiencing a unique problem I would like to solve. I purchased the bundle from a third party seller on amazon (AMCElectronics) back in 2017. When the seller sent me the download link and serial number it did not work. I inquired and found out the seller had made a mistake in the email, with one of the sets of numbers for the serial . Over the phone the seller told me the correct numbers and I was able to install and use the plugins. Also I am fairly certain I registered the bundle with lexicon. However years later, after getting a new computer I realized Lexicon had not released the mac(au) version for the new os, and the bundle would no longer work pending the release of a compatible update. I waited on the message board, on the lexicon website, regarding the pending release of the compatible version. Eventually a link was posted in the message board where I was able to download the new compatible version. Everything worked and was good. Then yesterday after restarting my computer the plugins are no longer being recognized. The problem is, I do not remember the correction to serial the seller gave me back in 2017, every section in the serial is good except one, so in other words I have a incomplete serial for the software I legitimately purchased, and wanted to ask for assistance in getting the serial back. Is there a number I can call to resolve this, or perhaps we can deal with this through email? I have the original email with the order number and incomplete serial. Also since I believe i registered my plugin with lexicon I'm hoping you have a record of that and that that would confirm I am a legitimate owner. Please help.

Thank you,

We do not have phone number tech support for Lexicon Pro as we have transitioned to email support only - hprotechsupportUSA@harman.com but I am pretty sure someone has contacted me internally for this issue.

If you already assigned the license to your USB iLok Key - the license is there. You can see it on your iLok License Manager, you do not need your redemption code again.

What I would do is uninstall both the iLok License Manager software, and the LXP Native Reverb Bundle and reinstall the latest of both:

https://www.ilok.com/#!license-manager
    https://lexiconpro.com/en-US/softwares/lxp-native-reverb-plug-in-bundle-aax-vst-au-rtas-v1-2-4-mac-os-x-intel

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,366

Of course contact me directly here or email the address I gave you previously