Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon Software
Options

Will an update be created for the Lex Reverb plugin bundle? There's periodic crashes when inserting

thematixthematix Posts: 9
edited April 4 in Lexicon Software

When ever I have a large project (Logic Pro with Mac Intel) and go to insert Chambers or Room the project bombs out. I mentioned months ago that I knew this would happen for sometimes these plugs take an extra few moments to insert compared to my whole library of plugs. It would be nice if there were some significant changes made to these plugs. They have been basically the same for many years. Thank-you!

Comments

• Options
    HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,367

@thematix said:
    When ever I have a large project (Logic Pro with Mac Intel) and go to insert Chambers or Room the project bombs out. I mentioned months ago that I knew this would happen for sometimes these plugs take an extra few moments to insert compared to my whole library of plugs. It would be nice if there were some significant changes made to these plugs. They have been basically the same for many years. Thank-you!

We will have an updated version of the plugin to improve stability fixes with the Mac OS and our software. I unfortunately do not have an exact ETA for when this will be available but it is being worked on

This discussion has been closed.