Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon Software
Options

PCM Native Reverb crashing Logic Pro

thematixthematix Posts: 9
edited April 4 in Lexicon Software

I have experienced many times that Logic crashes with the Lexicon Chambers plug. Especially when dragging the plug from one bus to another or audio track.

The Lex version is supposedly v1.3.10, though after installation the plugs show an ID version of the previous version. Apparently, the designer did not change the ID to the updated one… or… your download for v1.3.10 is not really such?

Will there be an update to this plug collection to fix these issues?
My system is running very smooth and I have no other issues with any of the many plugs I have installed in my system. It’s only the Lexicon series that I have a problem with. I have also uninstalled & reinstalled the plugs to confirm this.

Hoping to hear some good news :-) I thank-you for your time.

Comments

• Options
    HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,368

@thematix said:

I have experienced many times that Logic crashes with the Lexicon Chambers plug. Especially when dragging the plug from one bus to another or audio track.

The Lex version is supposedly v1.3.10, though after installation the plugs show an ID version of the previous version. Apparently, the designer did not change the ID to the updated one… or… your download for v1.3.10 is not really such?

Will there be an update to this plug collection to fix these issues?
    My system is running very smooth and I have no other issues with any of the many plugs I have installed in my system. It’s only the Lexicon series that I have a problem with. I have also uninstalled & reinstalled the plugs to confirm this.

Hoping to hear some good news :-) I thank-you for your time.

Yes we let them know about the version tag, if you downloaded and installed 1.3.10 that is the version installed. We are aware of a performance and crashing issue with LexChamber and this will be addressed in a new update. No ETA or schedule at this point in time but it will be released.

• Options

MPX is not playing pretty with LPX for me, either. Latest LPX and latest Ventura. Audio dropouts and crashes.

This discussion has been closed.