Home Soundcraft User Forum Soundcraft Mixing Consoles
Options

ask for help

Hello M
I am TRAORE ZANA YACOUBA I am in Africa precisely in Ivory Coast. I'm a fan of Soundcraft consoles, from analogue to digital, very similar, I paid for a SI IMPACT digital console model, only 6 months ago, and I'm in my 7 live outings with the In my last version, I noticed that my settings for the previous gig were missing and, at the same time, I noticed the presence of a yellow triangle and that all the settings made were gone when stopped the console, as if I had reset the console, I did some research, but I did not find anything, I even installed the new version of the update, which I downloaded on the Soundcraft site for IF IMPACT models, but I still have the same problem. Once the console stopped, everything disappears and everything returns to zero, I also found that his factory could too much.
help me solve my problem,

Comments

• Options
    HARMAN_RobHARMAN_Rob Posts: 230

I would recommend contacting your local HARMAN Tech Support.

I did not understand your sentence here; "I also found that his factory could too much." Could you explain that?

• Options
    YacsondjYacsondj Posts: 4

I also noticed that the console crashes too

• Options
    YacsondjYacsondj Posts: 4

the problem in one word, the console restarts each reboot and you lose all your settings.
    an example:
    during a concert, you have already completed your balance. electricity problem, and you do not adular, the console is pewter, electricity is restored, everything is lost, and you are obliged to restart all the balance to zero.
    even the no you give to the console is lost
    I am in Africa, precisely Ivory Coast, and there is no soundcraft representent here