UI24r MEDIA PLAYER FREEZES

I have a problem with the media player playing for 15 min and it stops, and the play and pause, stop freezes. I try to change the track library does not respond. I remove the usb removes the library, I try to put a song does not respond, use another usb does the same. I have to turn it off the mixer is reset. and start working, just work for a few minutes and stop.....ayuda por favor..

Comments

• Ping for any progress on this... We are experiencing similar issue with the ui16 - frustrating as we would like to use for "between set" music.

• HARMAN_RobHARMAN_Rob Sr. Manager, Professional Services Group Posts: 166

@czar & @bentband please give HARMAN Pro Tech Support a call. They should be able to help you both immediately.

• @Czar said:
    I have a problem with the media player playing for 15 min and it stops, and the play and pause, stop freezes. I try to change the track library does not respond. I remove the usb removes the library, I try to put a song does not respond, use another usb does the same. I have to turn it off the mixer is reset. and start working, just work for a few minutes and stop.....ayuda por favor..

Been having exactly the same issue. Did you find solution?
    Thanks