Home Soundcraft User Forum Soundcraft Stageboxes

UI24R Android app UI not working

On trying to connect to my new UI24R (I used to own a UI16), I get nothing but gobbledygook in the user interface on my android tablet.
It starts up okay, I get to select tablet mode, then I see the mixer, but as soon as I touch a button the screen turns white with only a few lines. When I flip it, I do get the More Me, but on flipping back I only get a distorted version of the mixer. I tried on several tablets with no doubt several Android versions, but they all give the same result.
I did manage to upgrade to the latest release, but that didn't offer any improvement.
Anyone has any ideas on what's going on here?

Comments

• HARMAN_TderHARMAN_Tder Posts: 184

Which browser are you using? If you aren't already i would change to Google Chrome. I would also clear browser cache and history. Have you tried a wired connection using a laptop or an HDMI screen?

Also the Ui24R User Group on Facebook is a great resource.

• @HARMAN_Tder said:
    Which browser are you using? If you aren't already i would change to Google Chrome. I would also clear browser cache and history. Have you tried a wired connection using a laptop or an HDMI screen?

Also the Ui24R User Group on Facebook is a great resource.

Thanks. I posted the question on facebook, but it hasn't been approved yet. I might have used a bad word.
    I used Chrome as a browser. It seems to be working on my iphone and through my W10 laptop, but that's not the issue here.

• HARMAN_TderHARMAN_Tder Posts: 184

If it is working on Iphone or W10 Computer then issue will likely not be with Ui24R but something with the tablet or browser. it will take a few hours for moderator to approve post on FB.

• I started having this same problem about 3 weeks ago on our church Windows 11 computer in both Edge and Chrome with a wired connection to the mixer. It also happens on my home Windows 11 computer when accessing the Soundraft Ui24R demo (picture attached). So this can't be a problem with the device. It seems to be a problem with the HTML, perhaps related to a Windows update.

• "I'm not happy with the UI24R Android app; there are problems with functionality that make it difficult to use. I'm hoping for a quick update to fix these problems and improve the user experience in general. Anticipating a more streamlined control panel." o:)

• Thank you guys

• @HARMAN_Tder said:
    If it is working on Iphone or W10 Computer then issue will likely not be with Ui24R but something with the tablet or browser. it will take a few hours for moderator to approve post on FB B)B) .