Home Soundcraft User Forum Soundcraft General Discussion
Options

Bulgarian Service Partner - Does not respond / cannot order parts

raidfireraidfire Posts: 7

Hi All
I have been trying for several weeks to contact the Bulgarian service partner for Soundcraft, I am utterly disappointed, The page linked from this site when selecting Bulgaria links to a page that has an email for someone called 'Veso' after speaking to someone on the phone, veso is the company owner and doesn't use email.
The chief engineer stated nobody had ever asked him for soundcraft parts and wouldn't know where to start, he forwarded me to the Soundcraft Product Manager for Bulgaria who ignored several phonecalls and sms's 1 week to the day i got to speak to him, he doesn't know how to order parts, another week has passed since he said he would investigate and now does not answer at all, the total cost of the parts is under 10euro, i have been trying for 1 month and in the end i missed the deadline and have had to hire a desk for 3 months.

Audio-factor signed the partnership contract with you but they never assigned anyone to pick up the email, the staff do not have any contacts or knowledge of the soundcraft processes, So my question to Soundcraft, is who do you have on your books that can sell me official parts in Bulgarian Leva, that can be delivered via our national cash on delivery system?

I am looking at investing in a new console but I'm very nervous about spending money with you if it takes a month to not get an answer for support, I can't run a business on soundcraft hardware under those terms. I sincerely hope this post generates a call between head office and Audio-Factor asking them to demonstrate and evidence what services they are providing for soundcraft customers on the territory of Bulgaria, all the other european partners have sites with full parts lists, prices and availability, please get your Bulgarian partner operating to the same standards.

You can also ask the product manager to follow up, he has my number all i need is the price and date i can collect from the shop.

Comments

• Options
    raidfireraidfire Posts: 7

Is there anyway someone from Soundcraft could engage with me here, another week and a half has passed and I still cannot get the Soundcraft Product Manager for Bulgaria to answer the phone or sms.

• Options
    pahuuspahuus Posts: 1

@raidfire said:
    Is there anyway someone from Soundcraft could engage with me here, another week and a half has passed and I still cannot get the Soundcraft Product Manager for Bulgaria to answer the phone or sms.

Funny that no one from Soundcraft has returned here... I'm looking for a cable for my Soundcraft mixer, and can't find it anywhere. I have searched eBay, used part shops, google everywhere... Soundcraft links to a dealer in Denmark, which I come from. But the dealer does not seem to sell Soundcraft at all, but 6-8 other brands. Neither link or info on Soundcraft's website about dealers is correct.

I hope you get the part you are looking for, Raidfire :-)

• Options

@raidfire So what happened in the end? I am also from Bulgaria and just purchased an UI24R