Home Soundcraft User Forum Soundcraft Mixing Consoles
Options

Is there any way to remotely power on/off an Si Expression console or resume after AC power restore?

This console is in a permanent installation in an auditorium up in a projection booth. Difficult for some staff to get to. The rest of the equipment has a Kramer automation system making it very user friendly. Is there any way to turn the console on/off via UDP (or any network signalling) or is there some setting to have the console turn on after AC power is restored (I can automate the power outlets)? Only other option I can think of is to always leave it turned on until I find another device that is manageable. Thanks for your assistance.

Comments

• Options
    TAICHEETAICHEE Posts: 160

Hm, even if the reason was not it, you can reuse that coupler when you take snare bottom mic with snare top mic in the same channel with using Y mix cable to save the total channel numbers.

• Options
    TAICHEETAICHEE Posts: 160
    edited January 7
    Oh, sorry I posted wrong comment here. It’s for other one.

As a replying about your question, I am not sure deets but I think there is a method. At least I had read about it.
    There is a method to turn on and off the power without touching physical power button.

You can email to the customer service of Soundcraft directly. I hope you to drop that information you got answered back from them here again.