Home Soundcraft User Forum Soundcraft Mixing Consoles

UI24r update

were do I get the uiupdate-k-3.3.8293-ui24v3.zip

Comments

• RogerBRogerB Posts: 3

my ur24r sees my usb thumb drive but does not read the firmware update zip file. what do i have to do?

• Mhow52Mhow52 Posts: 4

are you using a Mac?

Yes, I’m using a MacBook Pro, OS MOJAVE. Thanks for your reply. I called the Soundcraft help line twice today and finally achieved success in updating my ui24r.
    I found out you have to use a USB thumb drive no larger than 8 Gb. Secondly, you have to go into the settings of Safari, preferences, under the general tab untick “OPEN ‘SAFE FILES’ AFTER DOWNLOADING.” Then download the update zip file from The Soundcraft website and copy it to your 8Gb (or LESS) USB thumb drive. Then follow the remaining instructions on the website for updating your ui24r.

The update “3.3” zip file is available at Soundcraft.com - support - firmware - ui24r.

• Hi is that just if updating with a MacBook, as I did mine today successfully using a 16GB USB having cleared it of all other files before downloading ther update from Harman website so just wondering why they said 8GB or less John

• i could not get any 16 gig USB to work so i found and old 500 MB USB 2 drive put the file on that and it finally worked for me after trying 100 times ..lol

• USA0422USA0422 Posts: 2
    edited September 2020

Will/can there be a software update for the Soundcraft UI24r
    that will add the choice for a flanger to the effect banks?
    How can I request this change?

• Will/can there be a software update for the Soundcraft UI24r
    that will add the choice for a flanger to the effect banks?
    How can I request this change?

• For me, the v3.3 doesn't work correctly on Mojave. I downgraded the firmware of UI24R to v3.1, more stable.