Home AMX User Forum AMX Technical Discussion

Using Duet Modules

Hi,

Got another newbie question, I'm trying to use a Sharp TV module that I got from amx.com. But I'm not sure how to execute controls within that module. I created a virtual device that is passed into the module. So for power I'm thinking to turn on channel 27/28 for the virtual device, but I'm not sure how to do something like setting the channel to 901. I didn't see any documentation from the download page, so I'm kinda confused at this point.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Comments

• javedwahid,
    Download the .zip and not just the .jar - the module Interface Document is found within the .zip and it explains every control point contained within the module.
  • This is exactly what I was looking for, Thank you
  • pcuserpcuser Posts: 7
    PULSE [VirtualDevice,27]

This should work...
  • RaphayoRaphayo Posts: 111
    How do you use the feedback from channel 253,254,255

I think i'm not using those channel correctly or i use it at the wrong place in my code.

where should i use those channel. i have a variable and i want to match that variable to the channel 255.

the way i use it is:
    DEFINE_PROGRAM

dvSharpPower = [vdvSharp1,255]
    dvSharpWarming = [vdvSharp1,253]
    dvSharpCooling = [vdvSharp1,254]

I'm sure i'm doing something wrong it look like the system slow down when i uncomment those line code.

Thanks
  • Raphayo wrote: »
    I think i'm not using those channel correctly or i use it at the wrong place in my code.

where should i use those channel. i have a variable and i want to match that variable to the channel 255.

the way i use it is:
    DEFINE_PROGRAM

dvSharpPower = [vdvSharp1,255]
    dvSharpWarming = [vdvSharp1,253]
    dvSharpCooling = [vdvSharp1,254]

I'm sure i'm doing something wrong it look like the system slow down when i uncomment those line code.

Thanks

Try something like this instead:
    channel_event[vdvSharp1,255]{
       on:{dvSharpPower=1}
       off:{dvSharpPower=0}
    }