Home dbx User Forum dbx Live & Portable Products

DBX PA2 Loading Screen stuck

Answers

• @alexnader39gt I recommmend contacting Tech Support or reading this post from above:

@walfrett said:
    The dbx technician sent me an email with the manufacturers updater. Basically it wipes it clean and reinstall the firmware. Send me your email and i can forward it to you. You willhave to retune your system afterwards though.

• Hello I have a problem with my driverackpa2 stuck on screen said no firmware found USB anable and cannot get passed the screen my email is 2djquetzal@gmail.com please help with the reset factory firmware
  • beaver803beaver803 Posts: 2
    edited December 2019

See next post.

• My drive rack pa2 is experiencing the same problem. Could someone please send me the manufacturers firmware updated also. Email is gbeaver@atlanticbb.net. Thank you!

• SannySanny Posts: 1
    Hi... appreciate if somebody can assist to solve my problem.. my dbx pa2 when boot up, the LCD screen is blank and nothing appear..
  • I'm late to this party but can someone also send me the file that clears / re-updates the firmware? many thanks in advance! tlazaroff at rogers.com

• Can soemone send me the firmware I tried getting with tech support but no reply I have a gig next Saturday and I would like to use it
    angelrdz1997.al@gmail.com
    Thanks
  • migommigom Posts: 1
    Please i have the same problem, doesnt boot, my email is miguelomiste@gmail.com
    Thank you very much
  • Hola amigos de nuevo, ya instale el firmware descargado de la pagina la version 1.2.0 y ahora me sale la leyenda, "Front Panel Update Required" alguien tendra el firmware actualizado?

• Hello, are you able to sort me out as well please?

Please email - pa2 at dixonfamily.co.uk

Thanks

• I have the same problem. Could anyone please send the file to hugogol10@yahoo.com. I would really appreciate it. Thanks
  • rmj2k9rmj2k9 Posts: 1

It's worth a shot. could someone email the file to tillmanmusicrockhill@gmail.com ?

• I'm having the same problem, could I also get the file emailed to dj_simplex77@yahoo.com please and thanks in advance
  • Hola! Tengo el problema de actualizar del panel frontal, alguien me podría pasar el firmware y explicarme como se instala!
    Gracias
    Les dejo mi mail
    Para que alguien me lo pase
    vifodeo@gmail.com
  • DDJDDJ Posts: 4

I'm having the same problem, could I also get the file emailed to johnson@milehi.com please .

Thanks in advance!

• Please my drive rack pa2 is experiencing the same problem. can someone please send me the manufacturers firmware update. Email is;
    mastrich34@gmail.com thanks.
  • firmware factory updater still available thanks

• please send to peterramjattan@yahoo.com

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,360

You can email us directly for the Manufacturing Updater

844-776-9569 opt 3
    hprotechsupportUSA@harman.com

• krishankrishan Posts: 1
    Hey can you please help me i have a pa2 with the same problem my email is .... krishan.mendes@gmail.com

@krishan said:
    Hey can you please help me i have a pa2 with the same problem my email is .... krishan.mendes@gmail.com

I will get this sent to you soon yes Krishan.

• DnnyBlnkDnnyBlnk Posts: 1

Hello guys this is the same problem I have with the pa2, could you help me please?
    My email is dakaloe3307@gmail.com

@DnnyBlnk said:
    Hello guys this is the same problem I have with the pa2, could you help me please?
    My email is dakaloe3307@gmail.com

Sent this to you as well.

• LeninpLeninp Posts: 1

I’m also having the same issue with my PA2. Can i please have some help?

My email address is Lenin.paunovic@gmail.com

Thanks

• afphanafphan Posts: 1

I also am having the same issue with my PA2. The firmware is up to date, yet it's frozen on the startup screen. Will the manufacturer updater help? If so, please send to afphan@gmail.com

You can download the PA2 Manufacturing Firmware Updater here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11jd2vWlVjO5Z3pfYK9RzEgVQ1EeNFi8F/view?usp=sharing

You will need a USB Cable and a Windows PC. Instructional how to .pdf is included in the .zip

• Hi it seems we are in thesame boat at stuck dbx screen. Could you send me the link for the firmware updater please..

• is there a mac version for this folks?

@arnelbee said:
    is there a mac version for this folks?

No Mac version no. Windows only.

Also the link for the updater is above your first reply.

• Bro I have the same problem with my bdx pa2 I have tried to updated it but there is no differences
This discussion has been closed.