Home dbx User Forum dbx Live & Portable Products
Options

DBX PA2 Loading Screen stuck

13»

Answers

• Options
    hanselhansel Posts: 2
    edited July 2021
    Bro I have the same problem with my bdx pa2 I have tried to updated it but there is no differences please can any one help me
  • Options

You'll have to reflash it with the PA2 Manufacturing Firmware Updater.

You can download the PA2 Manufacturing Firmware Updater here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11jd2vWlVjO5Z3pfYK9RzEgVQ1EeNFi8F/view?usp=sharing

You will need a USB Cable and a Windows PC. Instructional how to .pdf is included in the .zip

• Options
    djecmambodjecmambo Posts: 1
    edited July 2021

I had the same problem, please send me the updater

thanks so much

• Options
    HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,366
    edited July 2021

@djecmambo said:
    I had the same problem, please send me the updater

thanks so much

Look at the post of mine right above the one you just made - the updater is at the link provided. No need for me to email it.

• Options

I would actually implore people not to share their email addresses here publicly as well.

• Options
    JUNJUN Posts: 1
    edited July 2021

Been months that I haven't used my PA2, after powering it up last week, the screen is stuck where it says dbx IFXS version 10 driverack pa2. Tried to update, which the screen went to update, then afterwards it gets stuck again. Also tried to hook it up with the app but the "device discovery" screen just keeps searching. Can somebody please help me with my issue? Really appreciate it. Thank you!

• Options
    HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,366
    edited July 2021

@JUN said:
    Been months that I haven't used my PA2, after powering it up last week, the screen is stuck where it says dbx IFXS version 10 driverack pa2. Tried to update, which the screen went to update, then afterwards it gets stuck again. Also tried to hook it up with the app but the "device discovery" screen just keeps searching. Can somebody please help me with my issue? Really appreciate it. Thank you! My email is

If the PA2 Manufacturing updater will not resolve your issue, you need to look into a Service RA option. Please contact support directly, please do not share your email address on these forums.

Tech support email is hprotechsupportusa@harman.com

This discussion has been closed.