Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon Software

PCM Bundle and LPX reverbs for MAC OS 11 (Big Sur)

SwenerickSwenerick Posts: 5
edited February 8 in Lexicon Software

Hi,

Do you have any ETA about PCM Bundle and LPX reverbs for Apple Silicon / MAC OS 11 support?

Thank you,

Swenerick

Comments

  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,123

    Not as of now for an ETA but they're working on it. Will have a full release compatible with Big Sur. I will announce it when I am given the go ahead.

  • SwenerickSwenerick Posts: 5
    edited February 8

    Sounds good. Thank you. <3

    I hope it will not take ages! :D

    Swenerick

  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,123

    @Swenerick said:
    Sounds good. Thank you. <3

    I hope it will not take ages! :D

    Swenerick

    You're welcome!

    It should be soon we've been in a massive overhaul of the plugins for sometime.

  • I can't wait!!! o:):p<3 > @HARMAN_EElde said:

    @Swenerick said:
    Sounds good. Thank you. <3

    I hope it will not take ages! :D

    Swenerick

    You're welcome!

    It should be soon we've been in a massive overhaul of the plugins for sometime.

    I can't wait!!! o:):p<3

    Take care ;)

  • FlorianSFlorianS Posts: 2

    @HARMAN_EElde said:

    @Swenerick said:
    Sounds good. Thank you. <3

    I hope it will not take ages! :D

    Swenerick

    You're welcome!

    It should be soon we've been in a massive overhaul of the plugins for sometime.

    Hi !
    I'm coming for news !

  • JoeMidiJoeMidi Posts: 2

    Hello is there any update on the updates? Now my plugins are not working at all with Big Sur. I waited a while to upgrade because if this and needed to for other reasons. Please keep us informed.

    Thanks a long time fan of LEXICON!!

    JOE

  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,123

    @JoeMidi said:
    Hello is there any update on the updates? Now my plugins are not working at all with Big Sur. I waited a while to upgrade because if this and needed to for other reasons. Please keep us informed.

    Thanks a long time fan of LEXICON!!

    JOE

    Are you getting AAE errors in Big Sur? Provide more details please?

  • PcêPcê Posts: 1

    Hello! Any news? Do you have dates planned to be aware of?
    I want to buy the lexicon reverb bundle, but waiting without knowing when it will be available is complicated.

    Thanks, I just need this bundle to finish an album, please

  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,123

    We are conducting tests with a new beta right now, and a few things to iron out but there will be a new version released in the very near future. Keep an eye out on the forum we will announce it when it is available.

  • atakuataku Posts: 1
    Hi,

    Is Apple Silicon support on the roadmap?

    Can you please indicate if this will be available as part of the upcoming updates, or later on?

    Many thanks,
    ataku
  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,123

    @ataku said:
    Hi,

    Is Apple Silicon support on the roadmap?

    Can you please indicate if this will be available as part of the upcoming updates, or later on?

    Many thanks,
    ataku

    Likely any new OS compatibility will be considered. We will announce new versions when they become available yes

  • SwenerickSwenerick Posts: 5

    Hi HARMAN_EElde,

    I hope you are doing well :)
    No major advance since February?

    Also, do you have any idea if they will refresh the UI or it will remain the same?

  • g25g25 Posts: 2
    edited October 8
    Hi Harman

    When can we expect a functioning version of the native plugins?

    I have bought the bundle but it will not work under Catalina or Mojave and your support has answered “soon” for more than a year now…

    Please can you come out with an M1-fix and also remove the constraint of having a physical iLok?

    Great plug-in!
    IMHO the best reverb ever made. Just wished it did work…
  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,123

    @g25 said:
    Hi Harman

    When can we expect a functioning version of the native plugins?

    I have bought the bundle but it will not work under Catalina or Mojave and your support has answered “soon” for more than a year now…

    Please can you come out with an M1-fix and also remove the constraint of having a physical iLok?

    Great plug-in!
    IMHO the best reverb ever made. Just wished it did work…

    We did already release a fully functioning version of the Plugin for the MacOS back in April, it works with Mojave, Catalina and even Big Sur. Some functional issues remain that are being addressed but the plugins will work.

    No updates on when we will not have a physical iLok key for authorization but as of now, it is a requirement for the plugins.

  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,123

    @Swenerick said:
    Hi HARMAN_EElde,

    I hope you are doing well :)
    No major advance since February?

    Also, do you have any idea if they will refresh the UI or it will remain the same?

    I have not heard of any plans about the UI specifically as of now but I know it has been brought up

  • SwenerickSwenerick Posts: 5

    All right, thank you B)

  • Why Lexicon need years to update their plugins ? where is the problem? at this rate it seems that support for m1 can last for a decade :s

Sign In or Register to comment.