Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon Software
Options

PCM96 with MacOs 10.13.6

Hi there,

nobody here....?

I would just like to ask if the PCM96 can still be used as a PlugIn under MacOs High Sierra. When I try to install the latest software Version 3.5.3.6 the Mac warns me that the software I am installing is old and can be dangerous for my system.

Has anybody installed this software under High Sierra or is there another way of using the device with a Mac?

Thank you, Micki

Comments

• Options
    HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,366

The only option other than the Mac Control Software is to utilize front panel, OR, run a virtual Windows environment (or better yet, a Windows PC if possible) and utilize System Architect for preset control

• Options
    bpeterbpeter Posts: 1

Sorry for writing in this page. Am new to Forum.
    I installed PCM96 bundle on my Mac Pro OSX10.12.6 with protools 2020.5. The plugins are not showing in the Audio suit. I tried to rescan protools but then its stoped booting up. How can I resolve this issue. I am using second gen iLOK for the license for the bundle. Please help

• Options

Okay so you have the PCM Native Reverb Bundle. This is not for the PCM96 then.

This is what you need to install for the PCM Native Reverb Bundle for plugins:
    https://lexiconpro.com/en-US/products/pcm-native-reverb-plug-in-bundle

• Options
    vanricvanric Posts: 3

please if anybody have a link for osx high Sierra driver for lexicon I-o would e appreciated

• Options

@vanric said:
    please if anybody have a link for osx high Sierra driver for lexicon I-o would e appreciated

@vanric this thread has nothing to do with IO Series drivers, please do not reply to threads that have nothing to do with your inquiry. This makes it hard to reply to our customers on the specific issue the thread is about