Home Soundcraft Mixing Consoles

USB problem pops in & out constantly each 2 secs ? Please help

I have loaded latest driver on my MTK22 , now it blips in & out , it simply doesn't work. Since 2014 it worked great, but now same behavior w/ earlier driver as well. In other words , the mixer is useless now.
Using win 10 . Am blind. Please, help!
Goranius

Answers

• HARMAN_TderHARMAN_Tder Posts: 184

Try using the ASIO driver in this package- (yes it is for Notepad but should work on Signature MTK as well) The driver you are using will not work well with Windows 10. Let me know if this fixes... you can always reload the old driver/package for Signature if it doesn't or makes things worse. https://www.soundcraft.com/en-US/softwares/notepad-firmware-and-control-panel-setup-windows-v2-0-4-windows

• GoraniusGoranius Posts: 4

Hi Harman Tder, blind Goran here.
    Thanks for replying . Unfortunately it didn't work w/ that driver, Nor w/ the old driver.
    1. Now I'm wondering, is there a way to reset the mixer to it's factory default? That's kind of my last hope, since I tried every thing to my knowledge.
    2. Or can you remotely help me fix it on my computer? Or if you guys have any other suggestions. As of now, I'm really frustrated , since I cannot use the MTK22.
    Sincerely
    Goran (Goranius)

Hi Harman Tder, blind Goran here.
    Thanks for replying . Unfortunately it didn't work w/ that driver, Nor w/ the old driver.
    1. Now I'm wondering, is there a way to reset the mixer to it's factory default? That's kind of my last hope, since I tried every thing to my knowledge.
    2. Or can you remotely help me fix it on my computer? Or if you guys have any other suggestions. As of now, I'm really frustrated , since I cannot use the MTK22.
    Sincerely
    Goran (Goranius)

• HARMAN_TderHARMAN_Tder Posts: 184

Since the console is predominately an analog device there is no factory reset. I would advise you contacting the Harman distributor in your country and try using their technical support. I'll see if there are any other driver issues on our end that might be causing the problem.

Thanks Tder, if any other suggestion , please let me know.
    Regards
    Goran