iLok Serial never received and no news from Lexicon

Except to ask my bank to cancel my payment to be refunded, I do not know what to do. Order December 23, no news, never received an email, nothing.... this is a joke, please answer

Comments

  • HARMAN_RobHARMAN_Rob Sr. Manager, Professional Services Group Posts: 117

    @exo_cp I just replied to your private message.

  • Same situation, bought PCM native days ago, no email, no download link, no ilok code and they do not answer any message on their contact page.

  • HARMAN_RobHARMAN_Rob Sr. Manager, Professional Services Group Posts: 117

    I just spoke to Harman Pro Tech Support about this, and they are equipped to help people who are having difficulties. Give them a call with your order information and they can assist: (844) 776-4899.

  • exo_cpexo_cp Posts: 9

    I have to call the USA from Switzerland to receive just a serial ? Really ?

  • HARMAN_RobHARMAN_Rob Sr. Manager, Professional Services Group Posts: 117

    @exo_cp said:
    I have to call the USA from Switzerland to receive just a serial ? Really ?

    Sorry about that, didn't realize how many locales we were dealing with here. Feel free to go thru your local Tech Support channels.

  • exo_cpexo_cp Posts: 9

    My local dealer only cares about Harman / Kardon products, they do not care about what I bought on the online Lexicon Store where I am supposed to receive an iLok Activation Code ...

  • HARMAN_RobHARMAN_Rob Sr. Manager, Professional Services Group Posts: 117

    @exo_cp said:
    My local dealer only cares about Harman / Kardon products, they do not care about what I bought on the online Lexicon Store where I am supposed to receive an iLok Activation Code ...

    OK, then i would recommend the North American Support number. They are happy to support you, even though you are overseas.

  • exo_cpexo_cp Posts: 9

    Problem solved after using the link to Lexicon support and a couple of emails, someone deposited the license directly on my iLok account. Thanks Rob. Cheers.

  • HARMAN_RobHARMAN_Rob Sr. Manager, Professional Services Group Posts: 117

    @exo_cp said:
    Problem solved after using the link to Lexicon support and a couple of emails, someone deposited the license directly on my iLok account. Thanks Rob. Cheers.

    Great to hear, and apologies that it took longer than it should have!

Sign In or Register to comment.