Home Lexicon User Forum Lexicon Software

Where's the update for : PCM Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle

So... it's August 2024. 3 years still no update, even after support stated a number times already (past due the date of their claim). This is seriously disrespectful to all whom have purchased these plugs. Perhaps in the future we should just use "cracks" instead of supporting a company who disrespects its clients? Pathetic.

Comments

• echo...
    echo...
    echo...

• critzacritza Posts: 4
    Can we have our money back
  • Hello!
    I understand your frustration. Waiting for updates, especially when they are repeatedly delayed, can be incredibly disappointing. It sounds like you’ve been very patient, and it’s unfortunate that the company hasn’t met its commitments.

Using “cracks” or unauthorized methods can be tempting, but it also comes with risks, such as security vulnerabilities and potential legal issues. It might be more effective to continue voicing your concerns through official channels or consider alternative products from companies with better support records. Tell The Bell

• I don't know why that sounds like an AI. LOL

• thematixthematix Posts: 11

Last plug was update: Dec 15th 2021. And Oct 2024, there's still no update, and 1 year later from last October 2023, Lexicon support said an update would be coming at the top of the year. Apparently, there's no update coming from them; and we have all been taken advantage of with tall tales (sounds like a Trump campaign) and they even admitted to recognised bugs in the last release. This is really disrespectful.

• @thematix said:
    ...and we have all been taken advantage of with tall tales (sounds like a Trump campaign)...

Geez... MUST THERE BE $%^&* POLITICS INSERTED EVERYWHERE??!!! It's funny how obsessed some people are with Trump and they just can't help themselves and have to inject their politics into everything.

• yazanyazan Posts: 8

this is driving me crazy!!! where is the update??!! we are going ahead to the 2025 first quarter, we now should have an update of what should have been released in the first quarter of 2024.

The best way is to wright reviews from where ever you have bought this software to aware people not to buy the product until lexicon make there move and publish the update. what do you think?

• Hello All!

I can assure you that we hear your frustrations loud and clear. I will be posting in these forums once the updates are released as well as e-mailing any and all of you that have contacted us in the past couple of years that are on the e-mail list for updates.

• studiotonstudioton Posts: 19

@HARMAN_PKarr said:
    Hello All!

I can assure you that we hear your frustrations loud and clear. I will be posting in these forums once the updates are released as well as e-mailing any and all of you that have contacted us in the past couple of years that are on the e-mail list for updates.

how far we have come with the updates?