Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriveRack 200 Series 200 Series Connectivity

Old School Audiophile has a few DR questions????

15678911»

Comments

• DraDra Posts: 3,777
    Unique settings?
    Those would be achieved by individual channel manipulation, not system alteration.
    Less friction in an engine with water instead of oil (for a while).

:D Happy Thanksgiving guys!
    :D
    DRA
  • kpippenkpippen Posts: 551
    You to David... Happy Thanksgiving!... You guys try not to get overdosed with tryptophan...:D
  • GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    You set up a unique program for each ROOM not each band!!!!...A properly tuned system will work great for ANY music type, What he wants to do is have a different MIXER setup for each band like a recall...Not going to happen without a digital mixer with presets.. simple as that..I wouldn't give them ANYTHING.. but then I'm a pragmatist.. whats mine is MINE.. GET YOUR OWN! They go through a course in audio production including LIVE sound THEN ask for the keys.. but be ready with a DAMAGE deposit... I guess I'm maybe gettin a bit CRANKY in my old age? Hmmmm...

G 8)

Your HOW old? Do you have a VENDOR for your diapers? Or do you buy them wholesale?

remember this... It's not the length of your whiskers, it's whether or not you know the difference between MINE and yours...
  • See .. I AM an idiot. Found the post ... sorry for the stupidity.
    Cool, but lets not add any more to this \"book\" ok? If you have questions use a new thread..

Thanks

G
    Sorry G but I gotta add to this book!...:twisted: How you guys doing?...8) I been staying busy...:P Just wanted to say hello to everyone... Dra, you gotta give that fly some freedom...:mrgreen:
  • DraDra Posts: 3,777
    OK, OK :roll:

DRA
    Well I'll be... the prodigal son has returned.. and added to what has to be the worlds longest post. This thing has been dormant for more than a year, and here you are draggin up good ole memories :lol:

Hows things since last we talked kev? Same thing here.. a few tech questions and a whole lot of newbie stuff as usual.

Good to see you around, don't be such a stranger.. only takes a minute to drop by and say hello..
    G
    Hey guys,

I'll start fielding the older posts...:mrgreen:

Kev
    As in having your DOG take them out to the field and BURRYING them? :lol::lol::lol: I can't wait :wink: